Welcome to the Chasing Lydia website!
Chasing Lydia has two menu areas for navigating the site. The top menu bar is the main navigation for the site. It will be on every page. Clicking on any menu item will take you to that part of the website. Some of the menu items have drop down menus that take you to more specific areas directly. Articles for example has a drop down menu of article categories an an index of all articles. If this is your first time here, scan over the top menu to get an idea what is on the site.
- Getting back to the front page – Click on Home in the top menu to go back to the front page of the site.
- Getting back to the previous page – Click on your browser’s back button to return to the last page you visited.
The Right Sidebar
As you leave the home page, you will now have more menus in the right sidebar. All the links on the right allow you to browse the articles in different ways.
- Tags – The tags box has a list of names with which some of the articles have been tagged. Click on a tag name and it will take you to a page that has all the articles with that tag. Tags behave almost exactly like categories.
- Categories – This menu is the same as the top Articles menu categories.
- Archives – The Archives drop down menu allows you to look at articles by the date they were posted. Just select the month and year you want to view and click.
Family Tree is a special section of the Chasing Lydia website. It has a database, powered by The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding, that lets you browse all my genealogical data. Currently you need to log in to view the Family Tree. Only family members are allowed access.